- A student can appear in CP-STAR only once in an academic session. In case it is found that the
student has appeared more than once then, all the benefits of CP-STAR given to him shall be
- Cash Reward & other awards shall be decided on the basis of the performance of the students
subjected to scoring minimum cut off marks in each subject.
- Tie Breaker
- Round 1: In case two or more students attain same marks in Round 1 then both will be given
same Rank and Prizes will be distributed equally
- Round 2: In case two or more students attain same marks in Round 2 then ranking shall be
decided on the basis of the higher marks in order of Maths/Biology, Physics and Chemistry
for Class XI & XII. For class 8/9/10, Maths followed by Science.
- Round 3: In case two or more students attain same marks in Personal Interview then ranking
shall be decided on the basis of Round 2 Marks the higher marks in order of Maths/Biology,
Physics and Chemistry for Class XI & XII. For class 8 / 9 / 10, Maths followed by Science.
- The student shall be entitled for Cash Prize only if he/she attends CP Star felicitation Ceremony at Kota
- Cash Prize will be paid to students through crossed cheque & shall be in favor of the Student /
- The final discretion of the award of cash prize, scholarship and other benefits in each case will
remain with Career Point management and this decision will be final and binding on candidate.
- Cash Vouchers can be redeemed on or before the date of Expiry
- Cash Voucher can be redeem to the extent of 100% value in case of Classroom programme for
JEE Advanced & NEET. In case of JEE Main / DLP / ELP / Publication / Video Lectures the
redeemable value will be, to the extent of 50% value of Course Fee / Product Value or value of
Cash Vouchers whichever is less.
- Cash Vouchers / Discount Coupon is not transferable in Nature and benefits will be given to
person whom it is issued.
- All disputes related to CP STAR are subjected to Kota jurisdiction only.