Rules and Regulations for availing Discount through Cash Voucher / Discount Coupons
- Cash Vouchers / Discount Coupons can be redeemed on or before 31 Dec 2017
- Cash Voucher / Discount Coupons can be redeemed to extent of 50% value of Course Fee/Product Value or Value of Cash
Vouchers whichever is less.
Examples of Calculation of Cash Voucher DiscountRank wise Cash Prize-Not Linked with Admission
Remark Course/Product Price700200200 As 50% Value of Course Fee is Rs 350 we will
adjust full value of Cash Vouchers i.e Rs 200
24 Year NEET Solved Papers-Biology380200190 As 50% Value of Course Fee is Rs 190
we will adjust Rs 190/- of Cash Vouchers
Biology Revision Book Vol 1 & 2290200145 As 50% Value of Course Fee is Rs 145
we will adjust Rs 145 of Cash Vouchers
- Two Cash Vouchers cannot be clubbed together to redeem on Single Course/Product.
- Cash Vouchers / Discount Coupons are not transferable in Nature and benefits will be given to person whom it is issued.
- Cash Vouchers can be used to avail discount on Study Material /Test Series(Online/Off Line)/Books/Video Lecture.
- A student can appear in CP-STAR only once in an academic session. In case it is found that the student has appeared more than once then, all the benefits of CP-STAR given to him shall be forfeited.
- Cash Reward & other awards shall be decided on the basis of the performance of the students subjected to scoring minimum cut off marks in each subject.
- Tie Breaker
- Round 1: In case two or more students attain same marks in Round 1 both will be given same Rank & Prizes will be distributed equally
- Round 2: In case two or more students attain same marks in Round 2 then ranking shall be decided in on the basis of the higher marks in order of Math's/Biology, Physics and Chemistry for Class 11 & 12. For class 8/9/10 Math's followed by Science.
- The student shall be entitled for Cash Prize only if he/she attends CP Star felicitation Ceremony at Kota.
- Cash Prize will be paid to students through crossed cheque & shall be in favor of the Student / Parent only.
- The final discretion of the award of cash prize, scholarship and other benefits in each case will remain with Career Point management and this decision will be final and binding on candidate.
- Cash Vouchers can be redeemed on or before date of Expiry.
- Cash Voucher can be redeemed to the extent of 50% value of Course Fee/Product Value or Value of Cash Vouchers whichever is less.
- Cash Vouchers/Discount Coupon are not transferable in Nature and benefits will be given to person whom it is issued.
- Two Cash Vouchers cannot be clubbed together to redeem on Single Course/Product
- All disputes related to CP STAR are subjected to Kota jurisdiction only.